Here are the steps to get a new project going at the center once you have completed safety training and have IRB approval for your study.
1. R&D your project
- R&D worksheet: This will help us help you set up your protocol on the scanner. Bring this form to your R&D session with Scott and get it filled out. This will also help you estimate the resources you need when setting up your project in calpendo below. Email Diana to set up a time.
2. Set up Calpendo
- If you do not have a Calpendo account, request one at the site
- Go to Calpendo and create a new project under the Project menu. Calpendo Login
3. Start Running your study
- Schedule time through Calpendo
4. Get access to dicoms
- please email us at email@example.com